Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My Disney-ness!

Okay, so this blog took some thought. I'm a compilation of many Disney characters such as Dori (Finding Nemo), Miko (Pocahontas), all of the Seven Dwarfs, and the fairies from Sleeping Beauty to name a few. But the one position that is me, my roommates suggested this one, is that of a lost boy from Peter Pan. Some of the reasons behind this are:
-I value my independence highly
-I recognize good leadership and will follow it if it enhances and enables my independence
-I Love to play games, both board and sport
-I love being outside
-I'm not a pretty girl; I like stereotypical "guy things" more than "girly things"
-I love spontaneity and adventures of any kind
-I love fighting pirates :)

6 comments:

Alex said...

That is a very indepth analysis; whoda thunk disney characters werent so shallow.

Shannon said...

nice, lost boys. Yes we are disney boys at heart.

BA said...

Whoa where do I sign up to fight pirates? bang a rang peter!

Taylor_tots said...

YAY! I will be your mother because I am Wendy. It's so great having you as one of my children :)

bean said...

the lost boys are everything that is right with that movie. they are my favorite. i can definitely see the similarities :)

mathurston said...

I do have to say, if I had the option of fighting pirates on any occasion, I would do it. I never even considered the lost boys. Well done.