Wednesday, February 27, 2008

fast-food

I remember being a little kid and one of my best friends' older brothers coming home from work at a pizza place. Ingrained in brain is that smell of pizza, grease, and B.O. Disgusting. I've never worked at a food place. I would be fine working as a waitress or a hostess, but the simple thought of working at a fast food place makes me want to run in the opposite direction as fast as I can and then smell some roses to make that greasy smell dissipate. Part of this might be because I greatly dislike fast food. but still, wouldn't be able to handle it.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I know what you mean...I LOVE Taco Bell but I prefer the drive thru so I don't have to watch the tortilla press into that greasy gross looking grill all caked with who knows what. In the case of fast food, ignorance is bliss.

Taylor_tots said...

Yea well I have worked at a restaurant as a hostess and waitress, and that smell of food sort of follows you until you get home and shower. I kind of like it, but fast food would be different.

Chelsea said...

I agree that woorking at a fast food place would be awful. It is so greasy.