Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sugar

So, i'm not a very sugary food eating person. Candy is enjoyable every once in a while, but it's not my favorite, lots of times i'd rather have pasta or bread or something like that. It's the same thing with ice cream; it's good but not really cravable. Unless you eat it with sprinkles....I love ice cream with my sprinkles. It's so delicious to have that crunch with the creamy softness but it's not the same as crunchy nuts, it's better. So that and coconut are the only two sugary craving I get.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

wow, thats interesting. My roomate have been trying to do a no sugar week, and it's pretty hard. But your insides must be very health without a sugar habit.

Taylor_tots said...

I am really into pasta and bread too, but you know that breaks down as sugar in your body, so it is really the same thing. Maybe that is why you don't crave it.

Courtney said...

oh wow, Lizi. You know how I feel about icecream so this blog kind of broke my heart. :)Coconut is one food that I don't particularly care for. In fact I get really annoyed how they stuff it in there with the trail mix. It just doesn't taste good to me.

gibonator said...

I know it's bad but I love sugar. When I was little I would sneak into the cupboard and squirt syrup into my mouth. I also used to eat spoonfuls of sugar too. I don't eat much sugar anymore but every now and then I really have sugar craving and just gotta eat some sweets.